Separated At Birth?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ian Krankie...




...and Conway Twitty...


 

Could they, in fact, have been one and the same person?
The official record shows that Conway Twitty sadly departed this life in 1993 at the premature age of 59. Now, call me a giddy goose but I think there might be something in the theory that Twitty/Krankie (or, as I like to call him, 'Twankie') simply got tired of leading a double life and let his country singer persona go to the wall so he could concentrate on panto and keeping his wee boy wifey where be could see him/her.
I mean, no one ever saw Twitty and Krankie together did they? Twitty was never reported to have attended swingers parties in Cumbernauld. Likewise, I'm pretty sure Ian and Janette were never 'papped' heading into a Nashville studio to record a Kenny and Dolly-style duet...

Comments

Popular Posts