The Multiplicity of Choice (A Quiz)

1. Which of the following is a quotation from the never-ending space opera Star Bars?
    ☐ "Luke, I am your father."
    ☐ "Luke, you are my mother."
    ☐ "Luke, I am your window cleaner -
          A window cleaning sex machine."
    ☐ "Luke Duke, I am Rosco P. and John Coltrane
          and I be givin' you a love supreme."
 
2. Who or what is this, prithee?
 
 
   ☐ Monsignor E. Liquide.
   ☐ A mild green hairy-lipped squid.
   ☐ A Vermicious Knid.
   ☐ A moist towelette, lemon-scented.
 
3. Complete the following: "I am the god of hell fire and I bring  you ..."
    ☐ ... fire.
    ☐ ... a referral to the third umpire.
    ☐ ... a deep longing to return to the Shire.
    ☐ ... Italian chanteuse Gala, singing 'Freed From Desire'.
 
4. ESSAY QUESTION. In no fewer than 500 and no more than 50,000 words, please answer one of the following questions. (N.B. Show all working out. The use of pie charts, bar graphs and diaphragms is permitted, nay, encouraged.)
    a. Why is the Milka Cow lilac?
    b. What did Billie Joe McAllister and his girlfriend throw off the Tallahatchie Bridge?
    c. If I said you had a beautiful body would you let me off that tenner I owe you?
    e. Discuss discuses (through the ages).
    f. What happened to d?
 
B.R. 30/04/2015 

Comments

Popular Posts