Albatross

There's a beak in my bird's nest soup.
There's a pigsty in my eye.
There's a trad jazz man
     in my free jazz band.
There's a custard pie in my sky.

I've got too-wit but I ain't got too-woo.
The Red Bull* in my vodka's colour blind.
She's in the queue for booga-
         but not so much for -loo
and I'm mindful that she hasn't got a mind.

In "Blue Peter ~ The Musical", I'm Simon Groom.
I've been blackballed by the Death Eaters.†
I ain't got nothing pending soon
            but my impending doom
so I'm in this caff with tea and Hermesetas.‡

Gloomy, gloomy, gloomy,
I'm feeling Simon Groomy.
These trousers, once so roomy.
Shoot fried bread bullets through me.
Oh my giddy aunt...

B.R. 17/06/2014




* Other energy drinks are available.
This is as painfully nasty as it sounds.
Other brands of sodium cyclamate are available.



What a lovely beast. Goldie looks nice too.

Comments

Popular Posts