Earthy Delights


I'm very much afraid to say
My neighbour Paul is back from his hols -
Ten days in Marbella
Followed by one thousand days in Sodom.

Meanwhile on Wimbledon Common,
Great Uncle Bulgaria
Succumbs to malaria.
Tobermory pours another Pimm's.

Have you seen Roscoe Tanner
Serving like a steam hammer?
Bear me away on a butterfly wing.
This hot hot heat's too much for Ming.

I tell you it's a full time job
Trying to keep up your pecker.
Now you say you've got a date
With "Der Bomber" Boris Becker,
In that place where you keep your broom.
Come into the garden, Miss Ford.
I've been revving up the compost heap since June.
Come into the garden, you fraud.

You'll see it's blooming terrific.
It's part art, it's part scientific.
Say not nay, to a nosegay or posy!
Everything in the garden is rosy.

B.R. 07/07/2013

Comments

Popular Posts