Bossyboots

Shut that bloody dog up!
Put that bloody light out!
Get your muddy football boots
right out of my face.
Pay all of my legal costs
and promptly drop your case.

Don't walk on the grass
or park your car outside my ahse.*
Don't write inside that box.
Don't give carrots to my Hoss
(or Little Joe, Manolito
or The Littlest Hobo).

No, I only drink redbush tea...
Don't throw ashtrays at me!

Listen to my dreary voice.
Look into my bleary eyes.
Rub-a-dub-dub
of de deepest Deep Heat
in the penthouse of my thighs!

That concludes the interview process.
You have no questions? Good.
We've got a lot more people to see,
so we'll let you know...

                                    ...HOW RUDE!

B.R. 23/03/2017

* Nottinghamshire pronunciation of house.


Oh! Manolito (Henry Darrow) from The High Chaparral

Comments

Popular Posts