Thirsty Boots

 
So I took off my thirsty boots
     and my knackered hat,
          my greasy gloves,
               my dastardly coat,
                    my peevish trousers
                         with their bastard's belt,
                              my flirty shirt
                                   and my voluptuous vest,
                                        laying bare hectares of man breast.
                                             I removed my sordid socks
                                                  and, last but not least,
                                                       I took off my vintage pants
                                                            (also known as pantiques).
 
                                                                      Then came the dreaded sound,
                                                                           the inevitable pounding at the door.
                                                                               I looked in despair
                                                                                   at my clothes on the floor.
                                                                               
                                                                                            B.R. 31/08/2013

Comments

Popular Posts