The K Factor

Making love to you
was like an assault course
of Krypton Factor-type proportions
 
 
 
Round 1) Physical Ability
 
I first saw you
with your hand outstretched
at one of these new-fangled right angles
hailing a bus to Bingham, Notts
or possibly Bottesford
Looking at your angel face
I believed you to be chaste
(How wrong can a man get?)
so I gave good Lorraine Chase
but as I drew level
with the back of the bus
a drill sergeant appeared
from out of darkest Argos
and ushered me under his cargo net
That bastard tore me off a strip
to the crack of Gordon Burns's whip
 
By the time I came down the zip wire
you had disappeared into the ether
my pure yet obscure object of desire
 
 
 
Round 2) Observation/Mental Agility
 
From that time
I was on my mettle
I was in fine
and fruity fettle
Gordon Burns and I
we went downtown
and found wholesome thrills
at the travelling fairground
 
Dizzy from the Tea Cups
Gordon prostrated himself
 on the steaming grass
then - Hook-a-duck - there you were
my misty moisty mystery lass
shying away from me
What a lovely bunch of coconuts
 
My darling damsel
you took two turns on the carousel
your second spin being
subtly different from the first
I mounted a Dijon mustard-coloured mustang
two horses behind your filly
but I never quite caught you up
I felt cursed
and ever so slightly silly
especially when G. Burns tested me
on my observation and mental agility
 
 
 
Round 3) Intelligence
 
Last up was the intelligence test
Needless to say that I failed it
Unhooking your bra
was a bridge too far
but the other contestants all nailed it...
 
B.R. 25/06/2015
 
  
 
The main man, Gordon "The Guvnor" Burns
 

Comments

Popular Posts