Willst du meine Freundin sein?

I thought you ought to know
that I've been watching you
through my powerful
Gestapo binoculars
and what I have seen,
it has pleased me.
It has pleased me very much.

Now it occurs to me
that I would like to observe you
more closely. To this end,
I propose - when I say propose,
I really mean insist -
that at midnight tonight
you come round to my
secret underground bunker
(address enclosed).
The password is "leather shorts".

We will eat a little sauerkraut.
We will drink a little schnapps.
Then, if you play your spielkarten right,
I might allow you to sit on my lap.
I may even permit you to brush
your soft lips against my cheek
and then we will speak,
freely and loquaciously,
the immense and limitless
language of love...


GOTT IM HIMMEL!


B.R. 08.04.2021



Comments

Popular Posts